This early 1800'S structure served as a Mennonite and Dunkard meetinghouse at the Mill Creek community in Leaksville, Page County.
This log house was built by Reuben Bell at Kimball Springs near Luray. Bell served in the Virginia House of Delegates from 1859-1860.
This typical Valley two bay “Switzer” barn, circa 1860, was built by Israel Burner on his Shenandoah River farm in Overall, near Luray.
This one-room schoolhouse, circa 1885, served African-American children and is one of the oldest surviving in Virginia. It was moved from its original site one mile away.